Sunday, March 4, 2012

G+ Mentorship Day 3

So, today I actually ventured out a bit and took quite a few shots.  I will posting bits of them over the next few days. Today the subjects were a bridge, some birds/ducks and a pond.  I learned basically that I need to remind myself to adjust "height" and that I get easily distracted and sometimes forget to come back and do something. Ya, big shock I know.

I'm still feeling a bit icky and so am exhausted. The pictures will have to tell the story today.














2 comments:

  1. I love the blog Idea. you have taken the assignment and are doing exactly what you should be doing. I LOVE all the different points of view. but most of all I love the shot with your cool shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwww thanks so much Ron! :) I try not to do anything half way.

      Delete