I'm calling 3.5 because really I took them all in the same day, but I was planning for my crazy week. For this grouping I concentrated on the pond/water area.
It was challenging for me to try to approach water from different angles. Though I couldn't really get "down" because of obstacles I was able to get to the waters edge and look down.
Right now I've noticed that the most frustrating thing is my camera. I'm using a Canon EOS Rebel and the "window" to check the photos is very small. Basically my phone would have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I use the viewfinder a lot, but I like to check things for focus etc. I seriously need to find some type of magnifying adapter or something. Anyway, enough rant.
Water is one of my favorite things to shoot, but usually "on something". Like I prefer it dripping off a leaf rather than a whole bunch of it sitting in a hole in the ground just sitting there. So, I guess that is the biggest challenge of it for me.
Again, these are not processed and shot full auto per instructions.
 |
| possible favorite of mine |
 |
| like this also |
 |
| and this one :) |
 |
| This one is interesting to me but just not quite right. I approached it from a few spots and just couldn't get it to fill, or not fill, the space correctly. |
 |
| this has potential but I didn't capture the bridge well enough...the balance is off for me |
 |
| I noticed that I tend to frame up like this a lot |
 |
I was obviously playing with reflection, can see how it would be easy to do "paintings"
|
 |
| not quite right in the framing for me |
 |
like this one but needs lots of post
|
 |
| actually did a post on G+ on this one and was suggested to flip it upside down. I did and treated it to create a more "painted look" |
 |
was going for the shadow/tree angle but couldn't set it up correctly
|
No comments:
Post a Comment