Friday, January 11, 2013

Advanced Mentoring Program: It begins

Well it's 2013 and since the 2012 mentorship program I have been snapping away but haven't had much time to devote to it.

So, I'm SUPER EXCITED to begin this new year with a new focus on my passion for photography.  I've learned a lot in a year and look forward to this next journey. I will use this space for my lessons, my thoughts and my photos but you can always come visit me on G+, links on the side. Thank you +Ron Clifford for this incredible opportunity to learn.

I shall leave you with an image that I took as part of the +Chrysta Rae's Photography Scavenger Hunt last year and one that I submitted to #plusonecollection2012

I see that as my stepping off point.


2 comments:

  1. Holy canoly, Lady.
    That is one hell of a frog :-D
    And hey, at least you have been taking photos.
    I've been in a slump the last 2 months :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I did a few scavenger hunts and that kept me going but I've been so busy for the last 6 months so I've totally been slacking. No more!

      Delete