I tried to turn, twist, bend and even got on the ground to look up. The point is to see things from all angles. I like the macro, I like the bokeh, I like off kilter a bit...not a fan of the standard wide shot but I'm trying to look at it differently.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Week One Day 5
While hanging out at the dentist office waiting for my daughter I decided to snap some photos. It turns out that there are some pretty cool trees out there and some nice flowers. I had fun with my HTC Amaze. Sometimes I think I have more fun with my phone just because it isn't supposed to look as good as it does.
I tried to turn, twist, bend and even got on the ground to look up. The point is to see things from all angles. I like the macro, I like the bokeh, I like off kilter a bit...not a fan of the standard wide shot but I'm trying to look at it differently.
I tried to turn, twist, bend and even got on the ground to look up. The point is to see things from all angles. I like the macro, I like the bokeh, I like off kilter a bit...not a fan of the standard wide shot but I'm trying to look at it differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment