Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week 4 Keep Your Composure

Week 4 Keep your Composure
Rule of Thirds and The Golden Ratio
visit Ron's blog here for more info:

This week is challenging in more ways than one. The hardest lesson yet...I mean c'mon I have to use math for this week! Geesh +Ron Clifford just cuz I'm a geek doesn't mean I "LIKE" math ;) But, I confess, I'm very glad for the lesson. This is the exact thing that makes this type of program so amazing. I'm learning a ton and this week is already proving to be quite the challenge. I just hope that I'm up for the task.

It's also going to be a challenge because I have a crazy week and most likely will not be able to take many photos, will be away from my beloved laptop for probably 4 days and will be running on little sleep. So, though I promise to "try" (I hear Yoda in my head right now...do or do not there is no try) to think about the lesson and snap a few shots.























No comments:

Post a Comment