Sunday, March 18, 2012
Week 3 Day One
OK, so the theme this week is:
A New Perspective!
Yoda aka +Ron Clifford had this to say:
"While out shooting this week, look to shoot things from a new perspective. Some way you perhaps would not have thought to shoot from before. Think in terms of exaggeration and drama. Use strong fore ground objects that recede quickly to the back ground, or scale (something really small next to something really big). I want you to try to see things in a way that emphasizes!"
So, I started today and snapped a few shots around the house while trying to "rest up" and get rid of this dang infested sickness. I have a crazy work week ahead and needed some inspirational time so of course I did my "homework" for the mentorship program. I think I am going to be very sad when the 8 weeks are up. I may just try to entice my classmates to do the first 8 weeks all over again when we finish!
Anyway, this is the album that I will be adding to throughout the week but I warn you, it might be a slow week for me unfortunately.
Today I just tried to force my brain to think a little more "set up" for the photography. Which for me is a new thing as I've always been more of a "natural capture" type of shooter. So, this is actually throwing me outside my comfort zone and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment